If you find that your home isn’t heating well or if you cannot get your thermostat to work all together, then it’s time to give Rite Guys Heating and Cooling a call. If your boiler system is experiencing any of the following, then you know it’s on the fritz. These are issues that our fast, friendly certified technicians can take care of to get your heat and hot water running again.
- No heat or inadequate heat in your home
- The boiler’s pilot light won’t light
- Low water levels in your boiler
- Finding water leaks in and around your boiler
- Baseboard heating and/or radiator heating not working
- Thermostat not working
Boiler problems like these could be caused by a faulty pump, mineral build up or air in the heating pipes of your boiler. On average, the boiler life span is around 10-15 years. You might consider replacing an older boiler with a more modern boiler. Heating technology has significantly advanced in the past 20 years. A new, energy efficient boiler will pay for itself quickly with the energy you save.